Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, My favorite part of this week was lunch with you on Wednesday. I think I have a new favorite lunch spot...wanna go back and buy that picture frame for me?? It was only $90! :) Dear Tanner, Last night you told me you got the above dinosaur for me and wanted me to keep it in my car so I would think about you. You then disappeared and didn't say anything else about it. Imagine my delight when I get in my car this morning and this is what I see. I love your placement of the dinosaur and he will stay there forever! I love you! Dear Ryleigh, Why is it at 5 we are already having arguments about your curfew?? 7:15 means 7:15...it's not up for negotiation! Dear Aunt Lisa, I think I'm going to get a timer for the kids to take with them and when it goes off they'll know it's time to come home. Do you think that would work?? Dear Family who is going to the beach, I am BEYOND excited to be laying in the sand reading a book and playing with kids. Here's to a week full of fun and sun! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear Whitney, I cannot believe you are going to miss spring break this year. My heart is broken. Who's going to drive Ryleigh to the ER this year?? Or be there to catch me when I pass out???? WHO??? Does this not concern you?????? Do we mean nothing to you anymore????? It will not be the same without you. May you have a fun week but not as fun as ours. Love you! Dear Ryan, I'll miss you this week. I hope you have a good week at work while we are having fun at the beach. Can everyone tell I'm just a little excited!!!!!! Just a little! :)

No comments: