Monday, March 21, 2011


It's amazing that we had a jam packed weekend but I didn't take any pictures. It was actually kinda a nice break to not be worried about snapping pictures of everything but now when I sit down to do this I wish I had some. :(

Friday night we had cake for Mom and Aunt Lisa's birthday. Afterwards Ryleigh was spending the night with a friend and poor Tanner was heartbroken. He said "Ryleigh gets to have all the fun! It's not fair!" So Aunt Velvet felt sorry for him and he stayed with her. They love getting to sleep in her big bed!

Saturday we got up bright and early to get ready for opening day at Tball. Tanner's game was at 9:30. (Should have taken a picture of him in his uniform to insert here. He was so cute!)
He did so well! He played catcher and third. After his game we picked up Ryleigh and went to watch Evan pitch. He did great! Bless Aunt Velvet's heart though because I would be so stressed out if that was Tanner out there pitching.

Once we were done there we walked over to the azalea festival. I normally LOVE the azalea festival but by the time we got there it was pretty hot and the kids were getting tired. So we just stayed for a little while. It still was fun though. I love the Semmes Community and any event that promotes the community.

We then headed downtown for lunch. We went to The Spot of Tea and then headed to the boat show. Yay air conditioning!! They have a room there where it's a lot of stuff from the Dauphin Island Sea Lab. Tanner LOVED this. He literally played in there for a hour before we went in the boat show and a hour when we left. They had all kids of fish and things that live in the ocean in this shallow tank that you could touch and hold. He was in heaven! (Insert wish that I would have taken a picture). I don't want to say to much about the boat show because my stress level was high going into it but you all will be happy to know that at the end of it Ryan and I are still married. I know a few people were worried that we may end up in divorce court! :)

We ended Saturday night with Foosackleys and a boat ride on Fowl river. It was so beautiful. The moon was huge!! We were out on the boat until almost 9 so when we got back to the dock and loaded the kids up in the car they were out before we even pulled out of the parking lot. We had a fun but busy day. We all were exhausted!!

Sunday we went to church and then grabbed lunch at Subway. We were planning on taking Gill's boat out but his grandmother had to be rushed to the hospital so we headed home instead. The afternoon was spent riding dirtbikes and 4wheelers back and forth to Aunt Lisa's and Uncle Terry's. They love going back and forth 100 times a day. I'm so thankful they live right beside us even though sometimes they probably aren't! (Like when they are trying to take a Sunday afternoon nap!)

Now we are looking forward to a busy week ahead. It's going to be full of Tball games and practices, dance, school, homework, bridesmaids lunches, rehearsal dinner and weddings. Very Fun week ahead!!

No comments: