Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, You have worked overtime all week so I feel like I haven't seen you all week. Being a single parent is no fun at all. Looking forward to a fun weekend with you. Dear Ryleigh, the above picture is what happens when your Dad is in charge of getting you off to school. At least you actually went this Friday. Dear Tanner, I've been meaning to post the picture of your black eye all week but we have been so busy. Next time we are playing hide and go seek in the dark I'll remind your Dad that you aren't suppose to jump out and scare people. Dear Aunt Tena, I have on the cardigan you made me today. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. Thank you so much, you are so creative! Dear Family, Ryan and I are planning a trip to the mountains in February...do any of you want to come to? We are planning on getting a cabin and all of that. Mom and Larry are in for sure. I think it will be a lot of fun even though I hate the mountains. Dear 3 day weekend, I am so excited about you!!! Dear ABC Kindergarten, I love the education and love my kids receive from you guys. It really is the best preschool in Mobile. Will you please extend to 12th grade. I'm not excited about public school next year but there aren't any private school in our area that I like. I can't drive an hour to St Pauls everyday. Will you at least consider it?? Registration is this month so I need you to get on that quickly! :) Dear Ryan, while playing hide and go seek in the dark you aren't suppose to jump out and scare people. It leads to crying babies and black eyes. I love you more than roasting mini marshmallows in the fireplace and playing hide and go seek in the dark.

No comments: