Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

I'm going to start this by saying I'm exhausted. We had a busy weekend and if it weren't for our lazy morning and afternoon on Saturday I may not would have survived! :)

Friday night mom took the kids and Karlee to Nana's fall festival at church. They had a lot of fun!

While they were going I went on a date with this smokin hot guy...I know, you all are so jealous! We went and had dinner at Wings (one of my favorite places!) and then went to Moka's.

We LOVE Moka's. We both got a coffee and split the fondue. It was so so so good! We hung out at Moka's for well over an hour just talking and enjoying uninterrupted conversation. It was wonderful!

Saturday Ryan went to the hunting camp so the kids and I went to Velvets to make cupcakes and eat lunch. This is the only picture I got but the kids insisted on dressing up to go over there. Tanner was a Transformer and Ryleigh was Tinkerbell. Our Cupcakes turned out really good! Look out "cupcake lady" we are taking you down!

Saturday night we had a Halloween party at Katrina and Kevin's. It was a lot of fun. Madisson (Katrina's daughter) went as a doughnut! How cute is that costume! She got it from Pottery Barn and now next year Ryleigh says she wants to be a doughnut!

Allyson and Wesley went as old people...how hilarious is this costume!

Bumble Bee Tanner

Ryan and I looked for costumes Friday night and Saturday afternoon but everything was already gone. That's what we get for waiting until the last minute! So I went as Minnie dressed as a transformer!

Sunday we went to church then headed home to get ready for Lisa's Halloween party. We had so much fun! Ryleigh went as Minnie (she had 3 costumes for the weekend Minnie, Tinkerbell and a Sailor) but for some reason all 3 times she wanted to be Minnie. Tanner went as a Pirate.
Aunt Velvet went as a farmer. She looked really cute!
We then went trick or treating through Lisa's neighborhood. She lives in a really nice neighborhood and the kids got lots of good candy!
After Trick or Treating we went to Pump it Up. Our church had rented it out as a safe fun alternative to Halloween. We only caught the last 30 minutes of it but the kids still had a lot of fun.

I am glad Halloween is OVER and now we can get ready for the real Holidays!! Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite!!!

No comments: