Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Ok, so anyone that knows me knows that one of my absolute favorite things about Christmas is sending and receiving Christmas cards! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE doing it! We have done Christmas cards every year since Ryleigh was born here are all the ones we had before. Just click this link.
The past 3 years I have gotten our cards made from Shutterfly. They are a little pricier than Wal Mart but in my opinion much, much cuter!
I was looking at Shutterfly's website the other day and here are my favorite cards from there. I'm not sure which one I am going to order. I still need to get a cute picture of the kids for the card.
I really like this Peace on Earth card. I would have to get one separate card to send to just Nana since she doesn't like Peace signs! :)

I also really like this Holiday Lights card. Except for the fact that it says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. That drives me crazy. I love cards with different designs and bright colors. I mean you can only have so many Santa Clause cards before you get sick of them!

I also like this one. I just wish it was in brighter colors and not just red and green.
My favorite card from Shutterfly this year is probably the Top Ten Family Moments card. I love the idea of listing a few of our favorite things from the year. (Like you guys don't get enough of us during the year!! ha ha!! :))

Go check out Shutterfly's website if you haven't already gotten your Christmas cards. They have some really great cards in all price ranges!!

No comments: