Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, I couldn't help but laugh last night when you were painting Ryleigh's toenails for her! She wanted each one a different color and a different flower sticker on each one. You're concentration was hilarious. Dear Tanner, the above picture is what happens when I tell you to go get dressed for school! You have worn your new hunting boots everyday since you've gotten them. Dear Ryleigh, I jokingly said you could miss school today to see what you would say and you said "No way! I love treatbagging day!" (It's their fall fun day). Dear Hudson's, why did I never know of your awesomeness before now?? I truly, truly love you! Dear Mom, Thank you for never getting a divorce and giving me a wonderful two parent home. I know it probably wasn't always easy or fun but I really do appreciate it. (I know that seems to have came out of nowhere but so many of our friends or people we know are getting divorced or separating and it just breaks my heart for them and their kids.) Dear Ryan, I'm committed to you for life. No matter what you are stuck with me so let's make the best of it, shall we? I love you more than Tanner loves his hunting boots!

No comments: