Thursday, September 16, 2010

6'6 and 16

Ok, I'm not making this up. My cousin Jordan is 16 years old and is 6'6!! Isn't that crazy!! Everyone says that I'm tall so I had Whitney take a picture of us standing together...look how much taller he is than me!!!
Isn't he just the cutest! I just love him!! Ryleigh and Tanner love him to. He is so good with them and always plays with them. He is a junior at MGM and plays on the varsity football team. I can't wait until the next home game so we can go watch him play! He's going to be our money maker when he graduates college! Jordan, Ryan said we will pay for you to attend the Alabama football camp this year. That way when you go there on a scholarship in college you can let us have the 2 tickets you get! We'll look at it as an investment for us!
I wear a size 9 1/2-10 in shoes he wears an 18! Look how big his foot is compared to mine!
He also got braces a few years ago and when he went the other day the orthodontist said he could take them off but that Jordan will probably have to have them again in college because he's not done growing yet!!! Can you believe that?!?
Jordan I know we laugh a lot about how tall you are but I think it's wonderful! I'm so proud of you and the young man you have become! I look forward to what God has in store for you in the future...if it happens to be a crimson and white football jersey and a multi million dollar contact after that then so be it! Just don't forget about your favorite cousin, ok? :)

No comments: