Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear Husband, My favorite quote from you from this week..."Sometimes life sucks but at least it sucks with you by my side!" You make me smile. Dear Ryleigh, You are unfortunately not helping your case for getting a kitten by asking me every 5 seconds if you can have one. When I say I'll think about it you respond "Please, don't think about it, you might think no!" Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm thinking NO. Dear Larry aka LaLa aka Lolly, we hope you have a wonderful birthday! Dear male cousins, sorry I showed you all up last night on the total gym at Nana and Paw Paw's! It must feel terrible to be beaten so badly by a girl! You all must have not heard in the rules that we were seeing who could do the least number of pull ups. So therefore my 9 totally beat the 100-125 you guys were doing. Man winning feels good! :) Dear Ryan, I totally think we should get that quote blown up and put above our bed! It's much cooler and realistic than the cheesy Always Kiss Me Goodnight that other people put above theirs. 10 cool points for always keeping it real. I love you more than cheesy quotes above people's beds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiff, I think your a Wonderful mother and wife!!! Just don't tell anybody I said so!!LOL You make me smile and I love you n ur lil fam!!!! ;) :) :0