Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear man I depend on more than I realized, you have been on 12 hour shifts this week then working at the church after that. Mad props for your ability to go without sleep but I've missed your help more than I thought I would. Dear Ryleigh and Tanner, I am super proud of you guys and how great yall did at school this week. Dear Lindsey, your shower is this Saturday and I am so excited! I hope you get lots of great stuff. I also hope that my cupcake tower isn't a complete disaster. I apologize in advance if it is. Dear Sarah, I'm so glad you started a blog and I have enjoyed reading it this week. If you are ever short on something to write you should do a "spotlight feature" on the Stokley Family and how much you love us! I'm sure it would be a big hit! Dear Ryan, I've missed seeing you this week and I am looking forward to our weekend at the beach. While everyone is at work on Friday we will be playing in the ocean! I love you more than all the water in the shark infested ocean!!

Here are some pictures from our Thursday night walk on the beach.




No comments: