Friday, July 30, 2010

Let's Jam Buddy

Ok, so for Lindsey's upcoming bridal shower I suggested for us to make a Cupcake Tower instead of getting a regular cake. Regular cakes are so last year! :)
Seriously though, cupcakes are EVERYWHERE! Carrie Underwood even had them at her wedding. So anyway, Velvet, Whit and I went last Saturday night and got all the stuff to make it. I went and got the boxes from the post office Thursday so Thursday night we got to work on it!
I have no idea what they are laughing at here...there's no telling!
Whitney painting the letters. We had to give her an easy job, because if you didn't already know she isn't the most crafty person. :)
Aunt Velvet cutting out perfect circles. She's all smiles! Thank goodness Aunt Lisa was there to wrap it!
All I have to say about this picture is please tell me I don't always look so dorky!
And here is our almost finished product! Minus Whitney's head and Plus a box with the letter L on it. The small box I got for the top was to big. so we cut out the L and everything for it and now I just need to find a smaller box to use.
Here is what I was going for...(the picture is off my phone is why there's the iPhone stuff at the top and bottom.
What do you think?
I think it turned out really good! I can't wait to get the top layer on and put cupcakes all around it! She better like it!
Thanks Whit for the title...she wants to keep the tower once we are done with it and put it on her coffee table. Aunt Lisa said what will you say the letters stand for. She said "Let's Jam Buddy!"







No comments: