Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Days Until...

We have a lot of big events coming up! First there is the kickoff of Alabama Football! Although we are die hard Alabama fans we just love football season in general. I love sitting on the couch all day on Saturday and watching every game starting with the 11:30 all the way to the 8:00 game!

We have 38 Days until Kickoff!

We have our first real family vacation planned this year! We are going to Disney the last week in September and I'm SOOOO excited!!! Ryan and I both keep saying how excited we are about it! The kids are excited but I don't think they realize exactly what Disney World is since they've never been. I have Gill making them some really cute shirts to wear.
If anyone has any good Disney tips or things we should do or places we should eat leave them in the comments. I'm kinda overwhelmed with planning the trip!

We have 59 days until Disney!!

The last big event we have coming up is Lindsey's wedding. I'm so excited about it! I'm the maid of honor, Ryleigh is the Flower Girl and Tanner is the Ring Bearer. She has her first shower coming up in 3 weeks and I'm making a cupcake tower for it. Keep your fingers crossed it turns out cute!

We have 73 days until the Wedding!!

No comments: