Friday, May 21, 2010

No Cavities!

Wednesday I took off work to go to Ryleigh's end of the year picnic at school. They had it at Semmes Park and the kids had a lot of fun. I on the other hand thought I was going to die from the heat and humidity! Have I ever mentioned before that I hate being hot unless I'm laying in the scorching sun on the sand with water in front of me!
This is all the kids that went. Ryleigh is on the top row sitting down on the left. I have really enjoyed ABC and I'm excited that Tanner is going there next year. I really hope he gets Ryleigh's same teacher.

They probably had the most fun watching the Life Flight helicopter take off. They were able to get pretty close to it and were laughing at how hard the wind from it was blowing them.

After the picnic we had dentist appts. They have never been to the dentist so I didn't know how they would react...This is how Tan Man started out...

Yes, he is screaming while we hold him down! He did not like it at all. He finally calmed down once I started joking about how all the dentist was trying to do was clean out all of Gus's poop that he ate for breakfast. He died laughing and was fine from there on out.

Ryleigh did excellent the whole time and kept telling the dental assistant how big of a crybaby her "little sister" is! Tanner would just get madder every time she said that!

Everything looked good with their teeth. Ryleigh has 20 teeth and Tanner has 18. He did notice that Ryleigh has a pretty bad cross bite. He said it's nothing to worry about right now but if it doesn't straighten out by the time she is 6 then she may need corrective surgery. I'm not stressing out about it, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Just pray that is does correct itself and we don't have to do anything further.
And what better way to celebrate NO CAVITIES than Ice Cream??

No comments: