Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beth Moore in Atlanta

This past weekend 6 of my best friends and I loaded up and headed to Atlanta to attend the Beth Moore conference that was there on Saturday. We had a great time. I love hanging out with them, they make me laugh so hard!!
All of us before the conference. We were going off of like 5 hours of sleep!
Me and Linda Lou! She was trying to make me fall down!

Tina and Allyson

The lunch they had there was so good! They had chicken salad on croissant, chips, pasta salad and a cookie! I was in heaven!
Me and Katrina. She has a daughter that is Ryleigh's age and they love to play together!
After the conference we went to the Georgia Mall which is the biggest mall in Georgia. It was a really cool mall. We also went and ate dinner at The Border. It is a Mexican place. I'm pretty sure it's a chain restaurant and oh how I wish we had one in Mobile. It was fabulous!!! We ate so much food! Seriously there was no room for anything else on our table!
We weren't suppose to come home until Sunday but Katrina had a family emergency so we ended up leaving at 1 AM on Sunday morning. We got home around 6 and I slept until around 10 while Ryan and the kids went to church. I have pictures of what we did Sunday that I was going to include in this post but I think I'm going to do a separate one since it was such a fun day!





No comments: