Friday, March 12, 2010

Party Time!

Ryeligh and Tanner's birthdays are pretty close together, like 6 weeks apart. So instead of having a party the 2nd to the last day in February and another party the first week in April we just have one big party sometime in March. It saves time and money. I know once they are older they won't like this but right now they don't seem to care. They have the same friends and are pretty much the same age so it works well for us now.

Tonights the party night! They are excited! Ryleigh is slightly disappointed that this is just the jumping party and not the slumber party she'll get to have on her actual birthday.
Have I told that story yet? The one about her inviting half the youth group to have a slumber party at our house without asking me first. I don't think I have. I'll do that one day next week.

Anyway, wish me luck tonight that I don't pull my hair out! I may be a little more excited about it than them. We were able to get them a present that they have been asking for for months! I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!

No comments: