Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our house through their eyes

Ryleigh and Tanner often get a hold of my camera or phone and when they do I often find pictures like this...
I know, it's my most flattering pictures yet! (in my defense I had just gotten back from running)
They were probably in the recliner all covered up with Ryleigh's comforter when they took this.
I have no idea what's going on here!
That's Ryleigh's toes and Tanner's knee...I wonder who took the picture?
The funny thing about this picture is it shows you how late we were for church..it starts at 10:45 and we were still in the car at 10:53!
At the Boat Show. I guess they need the phone number...you know in case they decided to pull their money together and buy a boat!
And the final picture is a look into our spice cabinet courtesy of Tanner.
These kids, there's never a dull moment!

No comments: