Friday, February 26, 2010

3

Tanner,
First I have to say I cannot believe you are 3 years old today. 

I know that sounds so cliche. 

Everyone says that and it had always previously gotten on my nerves. I mean, how can someone not believe it, it's true, they watched it happen. Even though I know that I can't help but think- I can't believe you are 3!!
You are such a sweet and loving little boy. You have the most beautiful blue eyes that get noticed everywhere we go. People always stop and comment on how gorgeous you are. Usually not a word to describe a boy but you really are the most handsome little boy I've ever seen. 
Your laugh is infectious. I can have the worst day and come home and hear you laugh and it's like God wiping my day clean. That is probably the thing I love the most about you, your laugh. The way it lights your whole face up and makes your dimples shine just makes my day. 

You are recently developing more and more of a personality and we can't seem to figure you out! Some days you are loving and kind and some days you are whiny and mean. Maybe that's the boy in you?? You are definitely becoming more and more a mommas boy to. You want me to do everything for you. 
I thank God for you everyday. I pray for you so much, that you will follow God's will for your life. I pray for your future wife and hope she likes me! (I know that's selfish but everyone knows how boys can be when they are older!) I pray that you will grow into a strong, handsome, confident, well adjusted, loving, hardworking, christian man. 

I just want you to know how much you are loved. Believe me it's more than you will ever know. I know though, no matter how much I love you, God will always love you more. Which blows my mind. So I pray that God will use me and your dad to make you into the man he wants you to be. I pray that we won't take your childhood for granted and will enjoy all the little moments. You are growing up way to fast and as sad as that makes me, I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you. Two big events you have this year will be school and tball. I can't wait to see how you do with those!! 
Happy 3rd Birthday Tanner!! We Love You So Much!!!!!!

No comments: