Sunday, January 10, 2010

Power walking

Aunt Cheryl and Aunt Velvet go walking every weekend and I use the term walking lightly. It's actually running without actually running. It's insane! They only go up the side of the block that has a million hills!


They are probably going to be so mad I posted these pictures!


I tell them all the time to call me when they go and they never do...I think it's a plot so I won't become as skinny as them! I mean seriously, have you seen them lately? They are wasting away!
Whitney went this time so she invited me. Thanks Whit!
Notice in the above picture Whitney is ahead. Believe me she could barely keep up. She has to jog to keep the pace of our walk. I don't know how she was ahead in that picture. Did you notice her vest?
When I pulled up I saw her putting it on. I had no idea what it was. She said it's her bullett proof vest. She said there have been a lot of shootings in the area lately and her motto is "safety first!"


Really it's a vest of weights to help you burn more calories. I think halfway through she was wishing she hadn't worn it!

No comments: