Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fun Day

So being off for two weeks can kind of take a toll on you! We were getting kinda stir crazy. We decided to go out and have a fun day. It was a lot of fun. I made this promise to be good all day or else we were going to pack up and come home. They were excellent!!

We went to Paint that Pottery. I had a gift certificate that was about to expire. I was kind of worried about going with the 2 of them by myself but they were excellent! Ryleigh made a cat bank and Tanner made a dog bank.
Here are our finished products. We didn't get to take them home that day because they have to fire them. We can pick them up in a few days. They were kind of disappointed to not be able to take them home that day.
We met Aunt Velvet for lunch at where else...Zoes! I kid you not they actually knew what she was going to order before she even told them!!

Before we met Aunt Velvet for lunch we went and got Tanner's hair cut and Ryleigh's nails painted at Smiles and Styles. It's a really cute hair salon for kids. Notice the hair color in the above picture with Aunt Velvet. They got their hair cut and "colored!" (pink stripe and a green mohawk)


It was a really fun day but by the time we got home I was exhausted!! I'm happy to say I'll be glad when it's time to go back to work!

No comments: