Thursday, December 17, 2009

Report Card

Ryleigh got her first ever report card! I really didn't know she would get one so I was kinda surprised when I checked her book bag Monday. She did really good for her first semester (are they called that in K3?) of school. Especially considering the fact she had no other "formal school training" before this (like daycare).
(I really need to invest in a scanner so I can stop taking pictures of things and then posting them!)

You can click on the image to enlarge it and see what she got in each category. An S+ is equivalent to a B+ (I think) and an O is equivalent to a A. In social development She got all S+. I was kind of surprised she didn't get O's but oh well. In Language Development she got an S in all three. I would have thought she would have gotten better in Oral Expression and Feeling at ease while talking in a group. I completely understand the listening while others talk grade because everyone knows she likes to be the center of attention!
She got O's in Math and Shapes which I guess is the most important things on there since they are actually academic related and not just social. I mean she may have only gotten an S in cutting but I think Math and Shapes is more important than being able to cut out a shape!

We are so proud of her and how well she has adapted to the change of going to school. I have a feeling though that she is going to be a lot like me and have great grades but bad conduct grades! Oh well I won't mind if she's a very smart talker!!

No comments: