Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is aways very busy for us since it's when we do both sides of our extended families. We start off at Ryan's Granddad's around 3:30 and then went to Aunt Lisa's around 7. Since these pictures uploaded backwards I'll start with Aunt Lisa's. 

Everyone was there and we had the best time! Usually we play Dirty Santa or draw names but this year we opted to do neither. We just ate and hung out. I brought pictionary to play and it was a lot of fun. I think not doing either of those was fine but it didn't go over to well with mom! So since she thinks she's the boss I'm sure next year we will be playing Dirty Santa again!!
Trying to get a good picture of the 4 of them is like trying to get oil and water to mix!I wanted to be in this picture but Ryan said I'm not "family!" (he was kidding) I'll have you know though Ryan if it weren't for me you wouldn't have those two beautiful children!! Aunt Lisa playing pictionary. Our family was surprisingly pretty good at this game. I thought we would all be terrible!
Ryleigh and our Gi Gi

This just makes me laugh....Somehow Whitney got something white all over the back of her pants and Aunt Lisa was nice enough to get it off for her. 
Getting ready to eat!
Ok, So lets just take a minute to look at HOW TALL JORDAN IS!!!! I would also like to point out that Lindsey has on heels. I think he is like 6'6...Is that right? Anyway it doesn't matter other than the fact he is going to go play pro something and make us millions! I can't wait!
The 3 girls...Look how happy Lindsey looks to be there! 

These are the pictures from Ryan's Granddads. We ate over there to but thankfully thy had gumbo so it was nice to have something different. 
Who wants to be first to open presents?? Tanner actually got to go first because he was the only one who didn't raise his hand. Probably because he was in his own little world!

Ryleigh took this picture and it's actually pretty good! She loves to take pictures. 
I like this picture of the 2 of us!
Ryan's Granddad and the newest addition to their family Franklin Elijah. Isn't he so cute in his little Santa outfit! 

Tomorrow I'm going to have the Christmas eve pics from when we got home and traditions we did with the kids this year. 

No comments: