Monday, November 2, 2009

Tanner Man

Guess who is getting potty trained...slowly but surely Tanner is coming around to using the potty. He's done it a few times off and on for the past few months but never consistently. Mom had him this past Friday night and put him in big boy underwear and he has been wearing them ever since. Even when we went trick or treating he had them on. I'm so proud of him. Hopefully he'll be 100% potty trained soon!

Tanner goes to Nana's every Monday so she can keep him and spend time with him. He really does like going but every single Monday he cries and cries when I drop him off. Nana thinks that it's because he doesn't want to go but I think it's just because I get him straight out of the bed and put him in the car. So he's just grumpy and not awake yet. Nana told him last week if he came in and didn't cry she would take him to lunch and buy him a football. This morning he said "I'm going to try real hard to not cry!" And I'm happy to report he didn't cry! I haven't talked to them today so I don't know how lunch went but I hope they had a good day.

I'll post our Halloween pictures tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: