Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Guys

I mean seriously have you ever seen two cuter boys in your life?? Look at those bright blue eyes! 

When we first found out we were pregnant with Ryleigh I desperately wanted a girl. I really don't know why. But even though I was excited about being pregnant, part of me knew I would be secretly heartbroken if it wasn't a girl. Well when we found out we were pregnant with Tanner I didn't care either way. Part of me wanted a boy so we would have one of each and the other part wanted another girl so the would grow up close and I could reuse all my stuff from Ryleigh. 

Well it was a boy and Ryan was so excited! It's funny the saying "God never gives you more than you can handle." I believe that because if I would have had 2 Ryleigh's I would be headed to an early grave! 

I love both of my children equally, but there is something about his laugh and those bright blue eyes that melt my heart. When I have a bad day at work all I can think about is coming home and tickling Tanner so he will burst with laughter! I can't believe how big he is getting and the older he gets the more I love him. He's tenderhearted but tuff. He's sensitive and sweet. He loves animals but hates bugs. He loves football and movies but hates sitting still. He all boy and melts my heart every time I look at him. 
I love you Tanner Man!!

No comments: