Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grandparents Day

Did everyone know that this past Sunday was Grandparents Day? Honestly I didn't until I was in Wal Mart and saw an advertisement for it. I decided to cook for mom and Larry and Nana and Paw Paw. Most people automatically assume that I can't cook...It's not that I can't it's that I don't like to. But contrary to popular belief I do cook almost every night. Well except Wednesdays because we have church and of course not on the weekends and well last night we ate at moms and tonight I'm ordering pizza...So it looks like I cook once a week. But still the point is I can cook. 
They all came over Sunday after church and I made chicken spaghetti, corn and rice casserole, bread and cheesecake! 
We are so thankful for all of them and we just wanted to do something to let them know that. (Dawn was out of town with Amy and Dale which is why she wasn't there.)


Happy Grandparents day and thank you for EVERYTHING you guys do for us! We really appreciate it!

No comments: