Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rockstar!

Our Rockstar son! 
Here is Tiffany cutting his hair. I was SO nervous about how it would turn out.
And here is the finished product! To say he loves it would be an understatement. He just stared at it in the mirror for like 5 minutes. 



This one is my favorite one. It looks really cool from the side. I was kinda scared that he doesn't have the right "image" for a Mohawk. I mean lets face it he's kinda a sissy; but it seems as if the mohawk has brought out the edgy side of our sweet Tanner. He has had a very spunky attitude all afternoon. Hopefully this won't stay because I miss my sweet Tanner. 

Hopefully mom won't have a heart attack when she reads this! It's just hair mom it'll grow back! maybe when we go back will get a mohawk again and dye the tips blue! : )

No comments: