Saturday, September 21, 2013

Traveling Crew

Man have we been traveling a lot this year!
In March we loaded up out of nowhere and headed to universal for a few days.
In April we went to the beach for 9 days.
In May we went to the beach almost every weekend.
June we went to Tampa.
July, Beach, Beach and more Beach.
August, I went to Vegas with Tammy to celebrate her 40th birthday. We also went to the Grand Canyon.
September, we went White Water Rafting in Gatlinburg, Disney and Sea World.
October, Ryleigh and I are going on a girls trip with a group of our friends to Atlanta. Mainly to visit the American Girl Doll Store.
November, I'm NYC bound!!!
December...who knows :)
I have a hour hour drive ahead of me so I plan to get caught up on blogging. Prepare for overload!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: