Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

Ryleigh had a Mothers Day Tea at school. It was a lot of fun and she was so excited about it! 

They had to draw pictures of their moms and Mrs. Squires hung them all over the class room. Each mom was asked to stand in front of the picture they thought was them. I'm one of the few that got it right! Ryleigh said she drew me with chevron print and a necklace because she knew I would know that was me! 
 It was s nice, They did a lot of sweet things to make the moms feel special.


 I've seen these all over FB and they really do make me laugh!
 But this is even funnier. Mrs. Squires asked them to write as many adjetivites as they could in 5 minutes to describe their moms. Here's what Ry said about me...
Beautiful; noce; black hair; hazel eyes; wears dresses; loves to dance funny; loves people (she must have me confused with someone else :); likes kids (???); Loves to go to the beach; loves to go to the pool; fun; sweet; happy; pretty; doesn't cook (lol!!); She is the nicest mom in the world; prettiest mom in the world; hairs long; lovely; wonderful; playful; coo coo!

I think that sums me up perfectly!!
 Sunday we went to mom's church for Blakeley's baby dedication. She looked beautiful!!


 The 2 prettiest girls in the whole wide world!

 Here is Tanner's about mom project from school...
That afternoon we had lunch with our whole family then a lo of us went to see Iron Man 3. It was a fun day!

I need to say Happy Mother's Day to the 2 best moms in the world....I do have to say, they both have some pretty cool kids!! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha..too cute! I love how on Ryleigh's paper you weigh 60 lbs and on Tanner's you weigh 200 lbs. :-) Your kids are precious and very lucky to have you as their mom!
Mrs. DeLayne