Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 12 of 2012

January

Tan started riding his bike with out training wheels

Ryleigh lost her first tooth!

My favorite blog post from January is this one

February

Tan Man turned 5!

March

We enjoyed having 2 five year olds

April

We celebrated Ryleigh Claire's Birthday

Aunt Whit ran a half marathon!

We went to Spring Break!

May

Tan fished and fished and fished some more!

June

We just enjoyed the Summer! It was the best Summer ever!

July

We spent almost 6 whole weeks at the beach this Summer!

August

The kids started 1st grade and kindergarten. They are getting too big too fast!

We spent the weekend in the woods. 

September

Blakeley arrived!!!!!

October

We had fun dressing up for Halloween.

November

I didn't blog much but we implemented Gave, Save, Spend

December

We celebrated Jesus's Birthday! 

The year started out great and took some very crazy turns! There were a few points that I didn't know what was going to happen or how things were going to end up. This was the year more than any that taught me that God is in control. If you are one of my close friends or family then you were probably right along with me praying for us. The crazy thing is, we survived. I have no idea how (well I know how, I'm just amazed) but we did it. And you know what? We came out the other end closer as a family and better off overall. Like I said, I learned that there's no where to put your trust or faith but in God. The lesson that I took away from 2012 is that I can't control anything in this life, it's all in God's hands.

Here's to a wonderful New Year!!





No comments: