Friday, December 7, 2012

Thankful

I never did a Thankful post on FB or on the Blog and I meant to around Thansgiving. So here is what I am thankful for....not necessarily in this order so no one get their feelings hurt (Whitney). 

I'm thankful for Ryan! 
I mean how could you not love this smile? I'm thankful that he married me and that he puts up with me on a daily basis. It's not an easy job but someone has to do it and I'm glad that someone is him!
I'm thankful for these two crazy kids! They are the light of mine and Ryan's life. They make me laugh and cry on a daily basis. I am thankful for the kind, caring, funny, God loving kids they are becoming.

I'm thankful for Mi Mi and La La! They help with the kids at the drop of a hat and are some of the best grandparents kids could ask for. More than anything I wish my Dad was here to see the kids but I think he would be really happy with the job Larry is doing.
My Mom is my best friend. Although she may drive me crazy when she calls to "just talk" (I HATE talking on the phone) she is always there for me! She cooks dinner for me more times than I can count (seriously, it's embarrassing) but I like to think she enjoys it! :) Funny story...the other night I walked over to help her put up her Christmas tree. Well a few minutes later Ryan walked over and I asked what he was there for and he said you told me to walk over for dinner. I didn't tell him that but he knew if he said that she'd cook for him! And of course she whipped up a 5 course meal in less than 5 minutes. :)
I'm more than thankful for Gi Gi! Our lives wouldn't be possible without her. Seriously we would be LOST!!! She does more for our crew than I can count. She takes the kids to school, picks them up, meets me at whatever practice they happen to have and just loves them! They adore her and Ryan and I do too. Thank you Dawn for everything you do for our family.
I'm thankful for my Nana and Paw Paw. They have been married for a long time and give us a great example of what marriage should be! I'm thankful that they are the ones who started this crazy family of ours!
I'm so thankful for these 2 girls! Neither one of them have sisters so I like to think I'm the next best thing. They make me laugh harder than anyone else.
I love than I can count on them for anything. We have a long group text that we keep going that makes me laugh out loud when I go back and reread through it. FYI-Lindsey is the worst texter backer (yes, that's a word) ever!
I'm thankful for my wonderful sister!! When she first moved away I hated it but now I love it! I don't get to see her as much as I used to but I really enjoy my trips to Cullman! She can make anything and my house is completely decorated by her. She's so creative!! She also knows how to buy Ryleigh and Tanner's love! Lol! (They love her even without the presents :)
I'm thankful for this group of people! It's to many to list individually but I love them all! I love our stories that go back for as long as we can remember. I love that the older we've gotten the closer we've gotten. I hope it always stays that way.
I'm thankful for this group of women. I love how they cook for our hundreds of family functions and how they always make an effort to get us all together. We'll be doing a lot of eating out when it's mine, Lindsey and Whitney's turn to take over the cooking, lol! I love how close they are and how they raised us to all be close too. I wouldn't trade my family for anything!
And lastly, I'm thankful for this sweet, precious little girl! She's only a few months old but she has brought so much joy to our family.
I have a lot to be thankful for!!!

No comments: