Sunday, November 25, 2012

Catching up

I'm playing catch up so I have picture overload! My job is especially busy in November, December and January so I'm just trying to keep my head above water right now. 

Dawn made these really cute dresses for Ryleigh that  I LOVE!!!!!!! They look really cute on her! 
 We went to the Christmas Jubilee and had a lot of fun getting to spend time with sweet Blakeley!



 We went bowling twice in one weekend! Once with friends and once for a birthday party.
 We got down Christmas decorations in shorts and tshirts-that's the Stokley's kind of Christmas!!
 We took the kids to volunteer at the Ronald Mcdonald house. We think it's important for them to give back.



 Please check out Tan Man's skinny jeans! Bay (our new church) is a much "cooler" crowd than we are used to and most of the younger guys wear skinny jeans so now Tanner is into them too!
 Ryleigh and her best friend Chloe.
 Cuddled up by the fire at MiMi's!
Manicure with my favorite girl. 
 Tanner added a swing to his bed.
 Love this sweet girl!
 Playing outside with cousins.
 Taking a quick nap to recharge on black Friday!
 Taking a nap to recharge from a crazy few days.
 We decided to have dinner outside by the fire. Hotdogs and Smores!


No comments: