Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lindsey's Shower

We had Lindsey's shower yesterday afternoon and everything turned out so good! There were a TON of people there and she got so many good gifts! Blakeley will not need clothes until she's like 2! I didn't take very many pictures because we were setting up and getting everything ready so Ry and Tan took most of these pictures. Here's the cupcake tower...
 Close up...I think it turned out super cute!!
Whitney and I made this sign late Friday night. It was an experience and a lot of fun. I love that girl! These are the presents she had before anyone had even arrived! I think she literally opened presents for a solid hour.
 I wish Ry was looking in this picture!

 Like I said the kids took 90% of these pics and didn't get the whole wreath, Aunt Cheryl made this for Blakeley's room and her hospital door. It matches her super cute room!
 Ryleigh and Rylee. 
 Love these two kids! 


 My 2 best friends! I'm SOOOOOO Thankful to them and how close we are!


I didn't get any pictures of the drink table or the food table :( I'm a terrible picture taker when I'm having to multi task. I told Ry to get some of some of the guests but I just ended up with 600 pictures of random feet and all of the babies!

Blakeley is a very blessed baby and we can't wait to meet her!!! 8 more weeks, whoop whoop!!! I can't believe I'm finally going to get to be an Aunt! I promise you Blakeley, I'll be way cooler than your Aunt Whitney! :)

No comments: