Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, The above picture of you is going down as one of my all time favorites. Your smile in it is so genuine and every time I look at my phone now it makes me smile! Dear kids of mine, this is the last weekend I will have two 4 year olds. I love getting to tell people that. It always makes for a good story. Dear work week, you went by really fast this week. Thank you. Dear stretch goal, this is the 4th consecutive week you have been hit...WHOOP WHOOP!!! Dear upcoming week, Not only will I not be able to say I have two 4 year olds anymore I also won't be able to say that I am 24 anymore....insert crying here. Dear Ryan, here's to a week filled with birthday festivities!! Your two favorite girls are both having birthday's. FIVE & TWENTY FIVE. I can't believe it!!

No comments: