Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, Your text to me yesterday morning made me smile. I'm so glad that after 10 years together I still smile when I see your name on my phone. Dear people who live with me, I am not thanking you guys for turning the inside of our house into a soccer field. You guys are lucky you didn't break anything. Dear Weekend, I'm so glad you are going to be beautiful for the kids birthday party! Thank you! Dear Tanner, I bet tonight you are going to be the best 2nd baseman we have ever seen! Good luck in your first game. Dear Ryleigh, even though your party is tomorrow I would like to remind you that you will not officially be 5 until April 6th. Stop rushing it! Dear Mom, I hope the letter Ryleigh sent you in the mail this week made you want to come home to Wilmer. We miss having you next door. Dear Aunt Velvet, operation starve ourselves officially starts on Monday! Don't eat anything until you feel like you are going to pass out and then eat a cube of cheese! (FYI-we aren't serious it's off a movie) (Well actually I may be a little serious..bathing suit season is coming up ya know.) Dear Soccer Star, in the above letter to you I failed to mention that although I love seeing your name on my phone I don't like reading any messages that refer to any type of boat you want to buy. I'm sick of boat talk. I love you more than you would love a 30 foot center console cape horn with twin motors. AND BELIEVE ME THAT'S ALOT!

No comments: