Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear wonderful husband, Today is THE DAY!!! We leave for Disney in 13 and a half hours and I've never been more excited! I'm excited about our first "real" vacation as a family of four. I feel really grown up. You would think 2 kids, a mortgage and a real job would make me feel grown up but I think this trip is going to seal the deal! Dear Tropical Storm Matthew, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hit any state but Florida this week. PLEASE! Dear Ryleigh and Tanner, I'm looking forward to a week with you guys making "magical memories"! (man that sounded corny! I think I've read one to many Disney websites this week!) Dear Sarah, I hope you are able to make it through the week while I'm gone. I know it will be hard but you can do it! Dear Dawn, enjoy your week off!! I know you are probably as excited as us to see us leaving! Thanks for all you do to help us everyday. Dear Ryan, the McDonald's Frappe you brought me to work this morning was the perfect start to my morning. You know how to make me smile. Love you more than Disney and Frappes!!

Peace out everyone talk to you guys next week!!

No comments: