Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sleeping Arragements

Ryleigh and Tanner both have their own rooms with their own beds but lately you would think they didn't. It started out with Tanner wanting to sleep in Ryleigh's room when she got her full size bed. We let him because she has a TV in her room and he doesn't. So that satisfied them for a while. But lately they have both been gradually making their way into our room in the middle of the night. I cannot stand it! I do not like people touching me while I sleep. So this makes the task of fitting 4 people into a queen size bed without touching, impossible. The other morning I woke up and saw both of them but I didn't see Ryan so I walked in the living room to see if he was on the couch, nope. I opened the side door to see if his truck was there and it was. So I walked in Ryleigh's room to find him sleeping in her bed by himself. So I got in there to! 
Every morning when I wake up and they are in there it makes me mad until I look and see this...
Or this...
I mean it's impossible to get mad when they look so sweet! I guess we will cherish these times that they want to sleep with us because it won't be long until they won't even want to walk beside us in public! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so true Tiffany. I for one can tell you the day will come (way too soon) and you will want these days back when they wanted to be with you all the time. You are also right, there will come the day when you will not be allowed to acknowledge them in public! Enjoy these days - they really are the best!
Mrs. DeLayne