Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ryleigh's 1st Field Trip!

Ryleigh Claire had her first ever school field trip. I was way more excited about it than she was. She could have cared less. Honestly though I don't think she got the concept of "field trip." So on Monday Ryleigh, Tanner, Ryan, Mom and me all loaded up and headed to Seward Farms. I know what everyone's thinking...Why does Ryleigh travel with an entourage everywhere she goes. What can I say she's popular!

Isn't her shirt so cute! I love them I had them made at Laci May's for like $10 a piece. I got her and Tanner one. I wonder how much longer they will let me dress them in matching clothes?
This was probably their favorite thing to do. The cow train!











We had such a fun day. It was really hot but at least it didn't rain. It's suppose to be in the 70's this weekend so we are very excited about that! Ryan unfortunately has to work all weekend, but we are just thankful he has a job in this terrible economy.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments: